Somewhere to get my thoughts, aims and experiences down.
- Combat: Master
- Trade: Entrepreneur
- Explorer: Ranger
- Alliance: Friendly
- Federation: Midshipman
- Empire: Knight
- Powerplay: Denton Patreus (L4)
- Elite Dangerous Mining Guide
- Mining pristine rings in an unpopulated anarchy
- 5500Lyr Passenger Site Seeing Mission
- Bounty Hunting
- Powerplay stuff
- Mining – See My Mining Guide
- Trading – Loop trading, normally Imperial slaves (limited patience and lost my morals)…
- Casual Piracy – NPCs only, just starting out, seems like fun so far!
My notes and reviews of ships I own (or have owned). In order of acquisition:
- Sidewinder – I didn’t really keep this ship any longer than I had to to get the Viper, seems a shame looking back.
- Viper MKIII – Lovely fighter, but didn’t own it that long, wish I’d kept it, might buy another for speedy work.
- Viper MKIV – Love this ship! Despite what people say about its lack of agility, its a great ‘tanky’ ship once you get to know it, was used mainly for bounty hunting in High RES sites. Still own it for old times sake.
- Hauler – This thing is cute! The cheapest way to a long jump, great little explorer/probe! Still have it as a taxi.
- Cobra MKIII – The first affordable great all-rounder. Lovely speed, opens up many play-styles and occupations.
- Type-6 – One of my best investments, good to enjoy life without lasers sometimes. Flexible money maker. With 4A thrusters, It’s high boost (400+) gets you away from most trouble!
- Vulture – Love it! Great agility, shields and firepower. Power management trade-offs and a seemingly vulnerable canopy are the downsides.
- Asp Explorer – Once you have the money to fully equip it, I would say it can do the work of the Cobra, Type-6 and DBX. A complete all-rounder.
- Type-7 – I’m actually really enjoying trading in it and making money! It’s not as bad as people say, you’ve just got to know it’s limitations, then its a good ship..
- Dolphin – bought it for the looks and option for luxury passenger cabins, but my Asp Explorer seems to be doing all my passenger work due to the superior jump and all round ability.
- Python – Really, really nice ship, glad I spent the cash. Great for trading, mining and bounty hunting, probably piracy too!
- Type-9 – Was mainly bought as a stepping stone to the Anaconda. I only owned it for a while. Liked it more than I expected, may even rebuy it for trading / fortification / mining. Engineering (FSD/Engines/Shields) greatly enhances ownability.
- Anaconda – Just got it, mostly engineered, really like it. As a Python lover, this truly seems like a deluxe version so far…