I would put this amongst my favourite ships for all round return on investment. Once you get over having to run away from any kind of attack, it becomes a flexible money maker for trading, transport missions, mining, exploring and passenger missions. It’s actually quite nice to fly, especially with 4A thrusters and FSD, it becomes becomes a easy going way to get about whilst making cash. Maybe best enjoyed as a second ship, with a fighter for fun!
- Combat: 0/10 (Don’t even think about it! Those 2 small hardpoints are only useful for mining..)
- Trading: 10/10 (Carries 104t with a class 3 shield, it’s got a useful jump and nice boost for escaping interdictions.)
- Mining: 8/10 (Maybe a bit underrated – despite no medium hardpoint, plenty of slots and a good size hold make this nice ‘peaceful’ miner in my experience.)
- Exploring: 8/10 (Can get in excess of 30Lyrs jump, plenty of slots for equipment, this thing can explore too..)
- Passengers: 8/10 (If you can explore in it, passenger missions are normally viable, jump range will come down a bit (say 25Lyrs) depending on the cabin used.